Saturday, July 25, 2009

Jeff Eades at the Wildcat Hollow Open




Jeff Eades, Disc 'n Dat team member, will be at the Wildcat Hollow Open -A PDGA Pro C-Tier/Am B-Tier Event -Saturday July 25, 2009. He'll probably be competing in Open as they didn't have any Masters or Grandmasters signed up prior to the event. But we all know Jeff is very capable of bringing home First Place in Open anyway. He came in second there last year I believe. I'll post how he did as soon as I have information. I only hope they aren't getting as much rain as we are today.
Pike Lake Disc Golf Course sits in the hills and woods 7 miles from Bainbridge, Ohio at Pike Like State Park. The longest hole is #12 at 420 feet. This is an 18 hole course designed by Marc Queen. Pike Lake is rated as the most scenic course and the best overall course.
This is one of my favorite courses - it is a very fun and challenging course and is just beautiful. My wife and I go up there a couple of times a year usually and stay in one of the cabins - these are really nice and at a good price too. We play disc golf, hike the trails, lay by the lake, read, just a great getaway. There's plenty to do for the kids as they have paddle boats, canoes, a beach at the lake. I would definitely encourage you to play this course and if you get a chance just spend the weekend there. Beautiful country.

No comments: