Friday, February 6, 2009

New Gateway Discs




Just wanted to let you know we have some of the new Gummy Clear Evolution Gateway discs in stock now: Wizard, Warrior and Blaze. These are really sharp looking and also very gummy! I like saying that - gummy! If you haven't tried a Gateway disc, now might be the time to try one. They may not be the top disc manufacturer in sales, but they have produced some really good discs that most people haven't given a chance. I have been putting with a Wizard now for going on 3 years and that sure coincides with my putting getting better, so as far as I'm concerned, that's enough for me. Gateway has several really nice putters: Wizard, Warlock, Magic, and Voodoo and they all come in a different variety of softness/hardness, so I'm sure they have one that will fit your needs. The putters have been where they have made the most inroads, but they do have some other good discs you might want to give a try: the Assassin is a good long straight driver, along the lines of a Teebird. The Sabre is good straight driver that many like - it just never fit the bill for me. Other good choices are the Blaze, Warrior, Element and Spirit. Many of their discs, especially the drivers have been overstable and have not been what beginners, amateurs and recreational players like, but the Element and the Warrior are really some good midranges you might want to try. Ok, just wanted to put some Gateway information out there. Any questions, let me know. If you've thrown some Gateway plastic, let me know what you think.

No comments: