Monday, October 27, 2008

Ace Race Packs


Just a reminder to those who didn't get the full Ace Race Pack when they played on Saturday 11/1. We have the complete packs back in. You can come in to the shop and get them whenver you want. If you let me know I can have your pack at the Banklick Course Challenge this Saturday. There are also some Ace Race packs still available at the $25 price - 2 Ace Race discs, Ace Race Supercolor Mini, and a Discraft hat = $55 value. Only a few left. Here's what Discraft has to say about the disc: It's a zippy, small-diameter midrange. Slightly overstable with great glide... think Buzzz Junior. Will hold a line in a moderate headwind, but isn't crazy overstable or too tough to handle at slow speeds or in calm conditions. I don't know about the Buzzz Jr statement, as I would think that meant it was less stable than a Buzzz. Most people I've heard say that it is between a Buzzz and a Wasp in stability. Again, I have a feeling it will be put into regular production. We'll see soon I suppose.

No comments: