Thursday, October 9, 2008

Ace Race Update!

Don't worry if you haven't signed up yet. We will be able to take signups up to the start of the event. I've got Ace Race packs in now and will order more next week if I need to so I can have them the day of the event. Again, if we get a tremendous signup the day of the event, some of us may have to give up a disc that day to some of the newcomers. I'll order more packs after that and everyone will be assured to get a complete Ace Race pack which as usual, is a great deal: 2 newly produced (just for this Ace Race) Discraft discs, a Supercolor Mini Ultra Star (I think this years is really a nice one) and a Discraft Hat. It's an awesome deal just there - that's a $55 value in itself. So tell all your friends and family about the fun they can have at the Ace Race.

No comments: