Monday, October 13, 2008

Champion Boss Update

The Champion Boss has gotten pretty good reviews thus far. Most of the Star Stamped First Runs were 173-175g. Some of the CFR ones were in lighter weights. I haven't seen any of the light weight ones. If anyone has thrown or seen them thrown, please give your review here.

The Boss is definitely a verrry fassst disc - hence, its 13 speed rating. It does not appear to me or from other reviews I've heard that it is as overstable as either the Xcaliber or the Destroyer. It seems to not be as squirrely as the Destroyer has a tendency to be. The Boss is replacing some Destroyers - STAR, Pro and Champion, apparently, in some people's bags. Also, it seems Dave Feldberg is throwing them and liking them.

Again, anyone who has thrown them or has some info they want to share, please do so. I'd like to hear it and I'm sure others would too.

No comments: