Monday, November 24, 2008

# Courses Played

Well, I had no idea how many courses I had played so I just went through the Course Directory and checked off the ones I had played and I came up t0 155 or so. There are some temporary courses I know I've played, like Mt. Echo, Rapid Run and then there's Pioneer Park that's not here any longer that I forgot about. Plus, I know I've played some on vacation that I just can't remember. Guess that's why it's good to keep a record, eh? So, all of you out there, keep a record of the courses you've played. Maybe you're close to 1000? That's definitely a lot of courses. I thought that I would be above a 100, but not sure how many. That was kind of fun remembering the courses and what went on when you played them. A little trip down disc golf memory fairway. I'd suggest you do it. It's fun.

No comments: