Thursday, November 20, 2008

New Poll - How many courses have you played?

Well, sonce we had the milestone of 1000 courses played this week by Gregg Hosfeld and Ben Calhoun, I thought it would be a good poll to see how many courses you've played. For some us, we may need to really do some remembering - pretty tough for some of us. Anyway, I think it will be good to see how many courses some of us in this area have played. I know quite a few people who play in lots of tournaments and then I know a bunch of people who just travel during the summer to different courses. Let us know of any significant events you do with your buds and whoever. I've heard of a few really nice trips that people take. I know Paul Dnu takes some nice trips to different courses. So come on people, this is a good place to share some of your course excursions with us - weekend trips, vacations, funny stuff, sad stuff that's ok now, you name it.

No comments: