Monday, November 3, 2008

Great Weekend for Disc Golf

Picture courtesy of Jerry Gotcher - Pittsburgh

Well you couldn't have asked for any better weather for disc golf than this weekend. I hope everyone reading this got to get out and play. I know 71 of us were out at the GCFDA Course Challenge Series Finale at Banklick Saturday and we sure enjoyed it. What a beautiful course anytime, but it is extremely beautiful with all the fall colors. If you get a chance get out there and play some on one of the most beautiful courses anywhere - sorry Idlewild and Mt. Airy people but I think Banklick is the most beautiful course around here. Hmmm - a poll is born. That may just have to be today's poll - what is the most beautiful course in the area? That may be a tough one with all the courses we have in the area, the list would be too long. Ok, I'm going to have to think about that one and do that poll later on. How do you like my thinking on my arse? I'm not too good at thinking on my feet either.

Anyway, the weather is going to be great for the next few days again so get out there and play some. I know the only bad thing right now is that daylight savings time thing. I hate getting out of here when it's dark!

No comments: