Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Roc Poll Is Closed


Well, times have really changed. There was a time around here that if you didn't have a Roc in your bag, you didn't have a bag. I must say I was somewhat surprised at how low the number was that carried a Roc. I had a feeling that it wouldn't be an overwhelming number but I did think it would be more. So, what are people throwing? One thing I think - a lot of people have switched to the Buzzz by Discraft. Also, there are so many new people playing and there are so many different midrange discs out there that the Roc just isn't the only "really good" midrange out there. So I think my next poll is going to be "Do you carry a Buzzz in your bag?" I am really intrigued to see what that number is. I should have that poll up shortly. Thanks for all those that voted. The picture is one of my favorite custom stamps ever and I really liked it on Rocs - black stamp on a white disc - wow, I'm just about to... that's one sweet disc, gotta stop, see you later.

No comments: