Monday, November 17, 2008

Disc Golf Course Directory



Do you travel a lot? Going on vacation? Like to just take a weekend tript to play new courses? Well, you need to know where the courses are, directions, etc. Here's an online link to the PDGA Course Directory. If you do a lot of traveling and/or want to have a course directory with you at all times and don't have a Blackberry, etc. or you just like a hard copy to have with you then I would suggest the Spiral Bound PDGA Course Directory I like the hard copy because I can always have it in the car and when I'm traveling I can look at the map on the state course page and see if there are any courses close to my driving route. It also helps because there are phone numbers of contacts for each course. The course directory gives you directions, general description of the course, how many holes/baskets, what type of baskets, what type of tees, distance of the course and holes, contacts, etc. Gotta know where the courses are! This makes a great present for any disc golfer.

No comments: